- Meets or exceeds all applicable parts of AWWA C 502, UL246 and FM1510.
- 250 psi working pressure (1725 kPa, 17 barg).
- 500 psi test pressure (3450 kPa, 34 barg).
- Full-flow, 4-way openings: 4″ monitor elbow, 1-4- 1/2 pumper nozzle, 2-2- 1/2 hose nozzles.
- Sealed oil reservoir with automatic pressure lubrication.
The popular Mueller® Super Centurion® 250™ Fire Hydrant is now available in a monitor style. The integral monitor elbow eliminates a possible leak path that could exist if a separate monitor nozzle were to be added to the hydrant as an attachment. For ease of maintenance, all parts are interchangeable with the Mueller Super Centurion 250 hydrant.